How To Play Tipsy Topple™
- Fill 15 mini 2oz cups with jellos shots or liquid shots, seal with lids. (Substitute for non-alcoholic beverage for fun under 21!)
- Place three blocks next to each other, wide side down. Build more stories, alternating block direction, until you have an 18-story tower.
- Players decide how to handle shot blocks:
A. Takers - Player/Team that pulls shot block takes the shot
B. Givers - Player/Team that pulls single shot block gives shot to opposing player/team
C. Give & Take - Player/Team that pulls a double shot block takes one shot & gives one shot to opposing player/team
D. Recklessness - Player that pulls double shot block takes both shots (WARNING: play at your own risk!)
e. Create your own rules!
- The player that set up the tower goes first. The person that is to the left, plays next.
- You can only use one hand at a time, remove one block from anywhere BELOW the highest completed story. You are allowed to touch blocks to find a loose one, but if a block is moved, you must fix it before touching another block.
- Drink shot blocks based on the rules you established prior to the start of the game, then place your block on top of the tower. A 3-block story must be completed before starting a new story. Your turn ends 10 seconds after you stacked your block or as soon as the next player touches a block.
- Continue removing and stacking blocks until someone topples the tower. Pros can stack 45 stories or more!
The last person to successfully stack a block without the tower toppling over, wins. The player that crashes the tower sets up the blocks for the next game.
Add a random mystery shot(s) to the tower, use multiple color jello shots to signify different rules for each shot, the options are endless!
To keep up on the latest games and instructions go to: tipsytopple.com